Disable Right Click

Thursday, December 31, 2015

"Rural Spring House"

On January 1st, 2013 I started a blog with intentions of posting one photo a day for one year. I missed 6 or 7 days so I tried it again in 2014 and renamed the blog "Just A Pic". Well, I missed it again by about 5 days! Well, 3 years and over 1,000 pictures later, I have finally done it. With this post, I have completed the year 2015 with a daily post to this blog which I share as a link to my Facebook friends and 3 or 4 photo groups that I take part in. Now that I have attained my original goal of one a day for one complete year, I may not make a post each and every day as in the past, but I will still be around. Thanks to every one for following, liking and commenting on my photos over the last 3 years. My final post for 2015 ..... a rural spring house on Rock Springs Rd. in Washington County, Va., near Glade Springs.

No comments:

Post a Comment