Disable Right Click

Friday, August 2, 2013

"A Day in the Cove"

Okay! This was a little more than "Just Another Day - 2013" This was a day spent in Cades Cove, one of my favorite places ever. I spent around 8 hours in there today and not because it was stand still crowded, but because I just spent that long in there. God is good ..... Here is a little proof! .....

The first encounter. Just after entering the cove I spotted this dew covered spider web!

 My second encounter was this wildflower spotted from a bridge on Sparks Lane, still early in the morning.

 On the other end of the same bridge, I spotted this bee doing what bees do.
 Then after killing the morning away, checking out part of the Abrams Falls trail and having a picnic lunch at a remote cabin on Forge Creek Rd., we finally got down to business. After all, this was a "Bear Hunt"!

 
We finally found our bear looking up into this tree trying to figure out how to get to those cherries!


After looking up into the tree for so long, I guess he figured the best way to get to the cherries was to climb the tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment